The Embassy® Bus E-Series is part of our executive coach bus series built on the Ford E350 and E450 Medium Duty Chassis. Our forward-thinking technology and well-crafted interior allows for a quiet and comfortable ride. This executive bus is designed to accommodate the physically challenged or as an all passenger unit. Our buses are designed to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for years to come.
Allow us the opportunity to demonstrate why Embassy vehicles are in a class all their own.
- Interior Lighting – driver courtesy lights, step well lights, red indicator lights over emergency exits, and overhead courtesy lights all LED
- Exterior Lighting – identification, clearance, and license plates lights all LED. Meet FMVS 108
- Electrical Wiring – color coded, numbered, and function coded located in a nylon high temperature convoluted tube. Meets all SAE specifications and sized to carry the electrical load required.
Rear Bumper – 10 ga. formed steel with black E-Coating and bolted to the chassis frame. Built in Anti-Ride on the rear cap.
- Mud Flaps (Rear) – standard
- Entry/Exit Door – 14 ga. galvanneal door frame 1”x 1 ½” 16 ga .tubular steel door portal frame, and an 11 ga. galvanneal step well with an A&M Systems, Inc. 32” or 36” wide electric bi-fold door
- Passenger Windows – 36”W x 40”H (solid framed window style) with 31% tint. Meets FMVSS 205 & 207.
- Stanchion, Modesty Panel, and Assist Handrail – located to the left of the entry/exit door. A vertical assist handrail is located to the right of the entry/exit door. Stanchion and entry assist rail made of 1 ¼” OD stainless steel.
- Seat and Wall Track – “Unistrut” channel with hardened channel nuts for seat mounting. Track seating design.
- Steel Floor Sub Frame – 7 ga. galvanneal cross members and “C” channel with rubber isolation pucks
- Floor Deck – ¾” moisture resistant structural fiberglass reinforced (3) piece composite. Non-Skid transit flooring applied
- Sidewalls – Combination of 1”x 1 ½” 16 ga. galvanneal, insulation, and a one-piece compound composite fiberglass panel form a steel cage/uni-body construction when attached to the roof structure
- Roof Structure – 1” x 1 ½” 16 ga. galvanneal formed roof bows and a one-piece fiberglass impregnated roof panel with Styrofoam insulation
- Front and Rear Caps – one-piece vacuum molded fiberglass with Astro-foil insulation (R-Factor of 15) inside the front cap
- Drive Shaft Guards – one per each section of the drive shaft welded to the steel sub frame
- Undercoating – standard
- Running Boards – (2) one piece molded fiberglass with aluminum step tread and splash guards
- Full Body Paint – entire exterior of the body painted white to match cab as standard
- Fuel Fill Door – lockable stainless steel painted to match exterior of the body
- Exterior Mirrors – heated and remote with Convex
- Warranty – General Warranty: 36 months and/or 36,000 miles; Body Structure: 5 years and/or 50,000 miles