A Coachwest Analysis of Some of the Most Unique Limos Out There
The differentiating factor of many limousine sales is the amenities or design of the automobile. A SUV limo will embody more headroom, where a stretch limousine can cater to more riders. However, what really sets a limo apart from the norm is the décor and interior. Here at Coachwest we emulate beauty and design with impressive detail and delivery, and today we’re looking at some of the most creative limousines on the road in the Coachwest blog.
Coachwest Counts Down Limousine Rarities
Nothing defines luxury more than a limousine, or better yet a SUV limo. When riding in the impressive ensemble of such an easily recognizable staple of grandiose, the amenities available only further maximize the prestige. It is clear to comprehend that with more limousine sales occurring, competition will continue to adjust and be prominent with their distinction by providing over-the-top insertions and bold, seducing styles and color choices. Coachwest lists some of the most boisterous limousines to date:
- Pink Hummer Limo-this limo not only has a stand-out hue, but also enlists the help of three televisions, laser lights, strobes, 1800-watt sound system, disco floor, star lights, optic lights, and pink leather interior.
- Longest Limo- the total recorded length of this monstrous ride is 100 feet, hosting 26 tires, a heated jacuzzi, swimming pool, bed, and a helipad.
- Dual-nosed Escalade limousine- two “front-ends,” connected, giving the impression and appearance of one vehicle hauling the other.
- Prius Limo- this custom-built Toyota Prius hosts six doors, and a capacity of 10 passengers.
- Ferrari Long Limo- seats up to 8 people and can go 0-60 in around 6 seconds. This is arguably the fastest limo in existence.
- 727 Limo-this limo can seat between 30-50 passengers and includes a wide screen, fully stocked bar, fog machine, dance floor, bed, and mirrored ceiling.
- Stretch Harley Limo-this stretch limo was a 1998 custom built Harley Davidson American bike, equipped with manual transmission, black exterior and black interior, seating 10 people.
- KAZ, electric limo-stands for Keiko Advanced Zero-Emissions (KAZ), is an Italian-Japanese product that runs solely on electricity. Taking over five years to construct and design, this limo costs over $4 million. KAZ has six electric engines, 75 horsepower and can go 0-60 in about 7 seconds.
- Monster Limo- the traditional limo design hoisted up on eight “monster truck,” tires. It is made by S.D.N. Industries, and serves as an advertising staple. The limo is wrapped in easily removed stickers, so company logos and transcribed messages are quickly and feasibly interchangeable.
Contact Coachwest for Your Limousine Needs
Here at Coachwest, we exceed expectations with the quality and luxury of the vehicles we offer. For more information, contact us today or view the Coachwest website.